Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jan. 01


Jan. 01
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
So far, 2009 is not too bad...

Met up with Rob today and tempted fate by getting "food" at Fast Eddie's in Cambridge today. I think I'm going to beat cancer and then promptly die of a heart attack.

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since chemo. I go again on tuesday. Blech. Not looking forward to more of the same.

I'm getting my port inserted on the 8th. Not really looking forward to that, either. Being forced to relax a bit is doing me wonders... Now if only I could have the somewhat happy and appreciative lifestyle without the cancer. That'd be just lovely.

2 comments:

Nico said...

Here's to some 2009 ass-kicking! As it happens, I have a noise-maker left over from New Year's Eve, so:

Happy F*HOOOONK*ing New Year!

Armand said...

Thanks much, sir. Happy new year, also.