Wednesday, January 28, 2009
- Dropped off lease application
- Pat did an 180 on the pills. Gonna see how things go for a while... If life continues to be manageable, I might not require drugs. That'd be nice.
- Well-Fit today. Amazing. Did a bunch of strength training exercises which left me shaking and in pain, but sort of balanced it with a full half hour on the exercise bike.
- I feel like I've been beaten all over, after that workout. It's awesome. I've missed self-induced physical exhaustion, as opposed to the fatigue I've been feeling.
- I want to fill out a living will.
- I want to research green burials.
The latter two are not associated with my current state, but rather with the Psychology of Death and Dying class that I TA.
My arm hurts a bit worse, after the workout. I don't really care. I'm going to pass out now.