Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jan. 15


Jan. 15
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
Fuck my life.

Last round of chemo, all of a sudden I had severe pain in my arm. They stopped the treatment, wrapped my arm in hot blankets, and started it up again. Business as usual.

Eleven days later, my arm hurts. It still hurts, and it's spreading. The vein is swollen, as is the tissue around it. Oh. It would seem that's pretty much classic vein damage from chemotherapy.

I'm so sick of this fucking cancer!

If this port doesn't work, heads will fucking roll.

4 comments:

deborah d. lattimore said...

damn it, damn it, damn it. this is so wrong. the port has to work. yes. xoxo

Holly said...

o geez....that happened to me too! my PICC line failed and I still had 2 chemo tx's left to go...the vein in my arms hurt for almost a month as it slowly died..i am so, so, so sorry Armand...

Armand said...

Deborah: I really hope so. Then again, looks like I'm stuck with another round of chemo through the veins. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. All this because some little shit at the hospital screwed up my scheduling the first time around, for the port insertion.

Holly: Did anything work for you, to help heal it up? I've read about putting heat on it and slowly stretching it... I've been doing that, but it seems to hurt more and more each day...

Urban Gazelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.