Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dec. 06


Dec. 06
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
I'd like to first off mention that I do not look or feel as ill in real life as I do in my picture.

I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping lately, but that's very likely due to the itching and the such. I've felt as though I'm missing an integral part of my life, these last few days, since I haven't gone to the hospital since Wednesday...

In other weird psychological news, I can't help but feel as though I'm somehow "almost done" with this. I feel as though once chemotherapy starts, it'll all be over, soon enough. I hope I'm not deluding myself, in thinking this was the hard part. After this, if only I can monitor my health with sufficient care, and manage to not get sick, I should be on the road to something good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

High five to that, I certainly hope that is the case too. Even though it shan't be easy, I hope it's better thank this suck is. I know I make little sense these days, I think it's my mind's self-preservation mechanism for the exam period.

Nico said...

Wendy said it! On the road to good things indeed... ...like beer and poutine at Molly's on Summer afternoons!