Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dec. 07


Dec. 07
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
Today's been a very bad day for pain. In fact, I woke up from it. My neck was hurting, and radiating down into my shoulder and spine. Kind of like a pulled muscle, but combined with a tourniquet ... made of knives...

More coedine... More wooziness. I don't like it, but at least I'm kinda mobile. I've been working on a work project for... a really long time, now. Every time I think I've got it, I lose my train of thought and... shiny! I'm close, though. To the geekily-inclined, it really is quite fascinating, communicating between Flash and the HTML document where said flash document is housed. I've got that done now, I'm just creating the user interface... All my variables are named after foods I'm craving, and most of them start with the word "bacon."

No comments: