Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec. 10


Dec. 10
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
I think old Mr. Dante may have been wrong about the approximate number of circles there are, to hell. I think I found one seemingly reserved for chemotherapy patients, and probably eastern european dictators.

I should mention that I have not thrown up once, from this. However, I've been feeling like I am absolutely stone drunk, minus the mental fogginess. Extreme fatigue, exhaustion, and a cold feeling in the stomach... though the last one could be from all the water I'm drinking...

I had a point to this, but I've got the "chemo brain". I can't think at all.

I'm trying to not sleep too much, but sometimes it feels like that's all I can do to stay... alive... ish... Blech, I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Only eleven more rounds, right?

No comments: