Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feb. 01


Feb. 01
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
I suppose today was a good day, in terms of "stuff that happened", but I'm in a rather miserable mood.

Met up with Deltcho earlier on, which was nice. After that I went to the gym with Rob, where I was reminded of how terribly out of shape I've become. I saw my reflection in a mirror, while on an elliptical type machine I've nicknamed "the widowmaker", and couldn't help but liken my reflection to the image of a sagging raccoon, attempting to crawl up into, say, a cooler, or perhaps a garbage bin.

Afterwards, I picked up Melissa and we went to her place. I guess it had just been a while since we did this, or who knows what, but it was nice to just do normal, routine stuff, just the two of us... Cooked a simple but delicious dinner (spinach and dill omelette + shrimp with butter), and did the dishes. I guess I'm just really looking forward to when we get to actually live together and pretend to be all growed up an' stuff.

Okay, well, I have to be at the doctor's in 8.5 hours. I also have to get up early and satisfy an unspeakable craving for dead animal. I swear, I'm so close to just running into a field and tackling a cow, it's not even funny. I've been trying to supplement protein with other things, like nuts and the like, but nuh-uh. I have a fever, and the only prescription is more meat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretend to be all growed up an' stuff.


awww you're adorable :)

Armand said...

D'aawww, you're much too sweet.