Monday, February 2, 2009
A day in point form:
- Hospital, early on, for blood work.
- White count is low. What's new?
- Got prescription for "Magic Mouthwash" to help with mouth sores. Ugh. That still sounds disgusting.
- Asked doc to look at last week's chest xray, to see if she could spot any enlarged lymph nodes. She said as far as xrays went, it looked pretty good.
- Will have fluoroscopy soon to make sure port is in the right place, after all. Heart palpitations continue, and have only started when I got the port.
- Work was busy, but I had much energy.
- Well-Fit was great. Endurance was nearly double on all exercises, from last time.
- Went to the gym with Rob. 2.5 hour workout. Probably will be sore tomorrow, but I've got a week to recuperate.
- Met up with Melissa, and the three of us had dinner.
- Here I am, nearly forgot to blog.
- Am surly.
- Chemo in the morning.