Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb. 17


Feb. 17
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
Round six. Halfway there.

It's been three months since I started this blog. Three months ago, I was under the naive impression that life would get better, or easier. I know I'm not having the absolute worst time, but... Although I know I should try to take this one day at a time, I can't help but feel as though the worst is simply yet to come. Twelve treatments of chemo are just too fucking much. Six are enough. Ugh. I think the hardest part from now on will be to talk myself out of stopping after eight or ten sessions.

I nearly threw up today. Injecting the Heparin ... oh man. I still gag when I think about it. Uhhh... happy thoughts. Bunnies... Ice cream... Thomas Hodgkin falling down a flight of stairs...

No comments: