Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feb. 28


Feb. 28
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
I was looking at some pics Melissa and I took, I'd say, around august 2007. It was in my pre-halloween phase, where I had long hair and a huge beard. I can't claim it was a good look for me, but much like this mohawk, I carried on for some greater good. Can't claim to miss the whole ensemble, but in a weird way, I miss having a big ol dark beard. Now it's thinned out considerably, and the blond hair in my mustache is giving me a barely pubescent look which I can't claim to welcome. I think it would be more of a symbolic threat to shave it all off, though. Oh, body image. You rock my world.

These two weeks have flown right by. This whole month did. I really hope this keeps on going.

2 comments:

deborah d. lattimore said...

i've solved my issues with body image. i never look in the mirror! i mean never!

it's march! we're getting there.

Armand said...

Deborah: That's an option! But part of me still refuses to accept that I'm sick, and I just keep on pushing through.