Monday, March 16, 2009

Mar. 16


Mar. 16
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
Didn't die from the CT contrast.

Miserable day for the most part, otherwise. Felt drowsy and sick and all that fun stuff. And for the last while I've been smelling heparin. Don't know why. Don't want to know why.

I've got chemo tomorrow, and in a perverse way, I look forward to it. I just want to no longer have an excuse for not sitting my ass in bed and not moving for a while. Note to self: learn to slow down.

I'm going home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee boy, were you still at work?

If you, you're insane! Relax! Take more time to yourself if possible!

Love you :)

Tori said...

Ugh sorry to hear about the crappy day, but I"m glad you didn't die from the CT!

Also, I know you hate to hear this, but give yourself a break, you asshat :P

Anonymous said...

Srsly. Relax, dearest Vlad.
K.

Armand said...

Wendy: I was, I was. But data won't analyze itself, and I sure as hell won't do it after chemo. Love! :)

Tori: Yeah, not dying certainly made my day better! And yes, yes, break shmreak.

Kate: Bleh!