Friday, March 20, 2009

Mar. 19


Mar. 19
Originally uploaded by Cancer Boy
Ooooh, feeling like absolute garbage today. Had a couple of energetic spots here and there, but overall, I mostly felt woozy and miserable. Didn't get much (any) work done today. Didn't go to the gym. I... Uh... Cleaned some?

I hope tomorrow is better.

I miss the artsy stuff, again. I really want to paint, and I've been looking at MUNNY figurines. It's been ages since I've painted, though, so before I spend money on these things, I'll first just use some of the old sculpey things I've whipped up some time ago, as practice.

I lead a very exciting life.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Those Munny figurines look fun! I wish I had some sort of artistic ability.

I never did see your little demon sculpture...

deborah d. lattimore said...

your last sentence made me spit out my coffee. all over my keyboard. i identify with the feeling - chemo life is so exciting. xoxo

Armand said...

Tori: Improvise! All you need is glitter and macaroni. Also, tomorrow I hope to finish the little demon dude.

Deborah: I'm... sorry? :p